Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Ultimate Spider-man

Options
  • 15-10-2005 3:05am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 2,325 ✭✭✭

Ultimate Spider-man... is crazah classy! Its tied in with the new spider-man cartoon and I dunno, it just works really well. Its really easy to pick up and play and its a joy to randomly swing around the city. You also get to play as venom which is legend, cause it adds a whole new dimension. It could do with a few differant game types... but its the kind of game that more options open the more you play etc. Anyhows, incase anyone was wondering... its a pretty class game.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,698 ✭✭✭IrishMike

I hate to be blunt but .... the game is pretty poor
    It got a 7.1 on gamespot and that is generous in my opinion
    Its just a rehash of the amazing spiderman game
    Boring after about 20 mins and not even the comic book cell shaded cut
    scenes can save this one im afraid

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,325 ✭✭✭Frankiestylee

Boring after 20 minutes? I disagree... apart from curiosity brought on by the cool cartoon storyline, swinging through the city is a joy and the real feeling of speed in the game makes it enjoyable. Its also a title you'll end up picking up and playing again and again, just because theres enough differant sub missions to grab your attention for a quick swing around the place. Its enjoyable to play the game, in the same way GTA has people randomly playing it just for the fun of it even after the missions are done. (Its not GTA, I'm just making a comparison on the type of game attraction.)
    My main problem with the game: It'll take ya no time at all to finish the story missions. I kinda found the whole thing a bit weird, because they're trying to reinvent spider-man with the new cartoon etc, so Venom was a suit made by Peter's dad, the Green Goblin is like a fire covered hulk, Nick Fury is black, Peter Parker is a 15 year old, Carnage is Peter Parker... loads of weird ****, but anyhows.

Advertisement