Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Jbuilder and jdk 1.5

Options
  • 14-10-2005 12:52pm
    Registered Users Posts: 6,560 ✭✭✭

Hi i've recently started a course which contains java programming and the courses involve both the use of notepad and teh command line for compiling and another requires jbuilder.

i have java set up on the command line now no problem but when i install jbuilder my command line ones won't work as i believe that jbuilder is installing a older versin of the jdk 1.42 or something. Does anyone have a way to fix this please?

Thanks

Data

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 19,396 ✭✭✭✭Karoma

what version of JBuilder?
    it's been a while.. but JBuilder came with it's own JDK - the Help file will tell you...

Tools -> Configure JDK - New..add...point to JDK1.5

• Registered Users Posts: 6,560 ✭✭✭Woden

thanks for the help mate got it sorted with pointing it to the new jdk install and also needed to update my java runtime environment. both the cmd line stuff and jbuilder is working now.

cheers

data

Advertisement