Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

american pie 4

Options
  • 14-10-2005 11:03am
    Registered Users Posts: 461 ✭✭

I don't think this has been mentioned before but has anyone else heard that they have made a straight to video american pie 4 with all the old cast members gone apart from eugene levy.I was really liked the other 3 films and cant believe there just trying to cash in on it with this

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,699 ✭✭✭Bacchus

Last I heard (and this was a good while ago), they going to make American Pie 4 about Stiflers little brother. That was rumour from near the start of this year though and I haven't heard anything about it since.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 361 ✭✭Con9903

/\ I hope they don't, that guy was a tool.

• Registered Users Posts: 23,216 ✭✭✭✭monkeyfudge

I heard that they were going to leave it for a good few years and then come back to the characters for something like American Baby or American Divorce.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,613 ✭✭✭Big Nelly

or "American Rip off the Brand name with as many squeals as poss" could be the new name

• Closed Accounts Posts: 58 ✭✭beamo

yeh its out on dvd here now saw it in my local xtra-cision the other day, american pie : band camp and it is about stiflers little brother sounds **** though!

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 458 ✭✭d-arke

beamo wrote:
    yeh its out on dvd here now saw it in my local xtra-cision the other day, american pie : band camp and it is about stiflers little brother sounds **** though!

totally agree with all the comments on this topic. what a joke, they should leave it alone now. look what happened to the Home Alone series of film, 3 and 4 are ridiculas, Its just not the same if they keep the characters and change the stars, though I'm sure someone out there will correct me on that statement.

back to American Pie 4 , what a shocker, can't believe what I'm reading.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,937 ✭✭✭fade2black

Clubber Lang is in it isn't he..... :rolleyes:

• Registered Users Posts: 43,852 ✭✭✭✭Basq

It's out on October 31st.... i'll still probably rent it! :D

Lookee!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,031 ✭✭✭buddy

Mixed reactions on imdb.com. Some liked it, some think it sucks. Different director, different script writer, mentions one original scriptwriter with characters in brackets probably meaning his only contribution from the series is some of the characters already known.

Will wait and see.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 944 ✭✭✭NoDayBut2Day

Oh no, *another* movie like this?

One was enough, IMO!

:)

• Advertisement
Advertisement