Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

green day dvd

Options
  • 13-10-2005 11:42pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 105 ✭✭

Just heard that Green day will be releasing a dvd next month called "bullet in a bible". Anyone know whats going to be on it?

The green day site said live stuff, behind the scenes and more. A bit vague.
    I hope its like the weezer dvd with loads of cool extras.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,585 ✭✭✭honru

It's just a live concert of their two shows at Milton Keynes in England last June, probably have a few extras.

Now you get to see the same concert again and again all in the comfort of your seat.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 464 ✭✭redmosquito

I think i'll find better ways to spend my money then on a s*** greenday dvd!!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 566 ✭✭✭elephamt king

speaking of cool extras, has anyone else seen the secret vid on placebo's "soulmates never die" dvd, its them dressed in drag playing Where is my mind?(pixies)with(i think) jesse form the eagles of death metal prancing around wearing a gimp mask, the sound qualitys not great but its fun.

Advertisement