Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

c# wrapper telnet classes

Options
  • 13-10-2005 8:58pm
    Registered Users Posts: 362 ✭✭

I'm doing a project that communicates with a router through telnet, automating commands replacing an accidentlly deleted ios or updating it, assigning an ip address etc automating password recovery, all through a simple gui interface.
    I'm not planning on writing my own telnet program so a wrapper class would probably the way to go i did a few searches and found a few classes that were written for this purpose but if anybody nows of any good ones out there i'd apprecaite it if you'd point me in the right direction.

cheers

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 43 SHAKESPEARE_SIS

have you checked www.codeproject.com?

• Registered Users Posts: 362 ✭✭theone

yep I have ,cheers for the reply though
    just thought there might be some secret resource out there that only a chosen few know about I guess I was wrong :(
    more searching ahead for me then , i luv searching me :)

Advertisement