Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Leet Community Board For Teh Moderators!

• 14-09-2001 9:57pm
    Registered Users Posts: 11,446 ✭✭✭✭

Seeing as we're seen as trouser rolling up Freemasons and are part of an opressive CLIQUÉ, we might as well get a community board with sekrit passwords and like a special handshake and stuff! AND BADGES*! YEAH!! And decoder rings!

Board name: The Staff room

The other thing that I can't remember: Yes

* people responding with "We don't need no stinkin' badges" just won't be funny now....heh
    Post edited by Shield on

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 20,099 ✭✭✭✭WhiteWashMan

sir, i like the cut of your gib, id like to subscribe to your newsletter

i heartily endorse the above product from another country on adsl. which amp doesnt have. unless he moves over here. but not before p[aying me the money he owes me. and he didnt give op flashpoint to castor as instructed so he shall now recieve my mighty wrath, a paddled bottom.

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 6,265 CMod ✭✭✭✭MiCr0

could we use it to just to slander some people *couchbubblescough*

:rolleyes:

no, go do it on his own board.
    after all, he needs the security that people need him in some shape or form.
    mind you, if you encourage him, like a stray cat, he might stay :(

• Moderators, Music Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 9,389 Mod ✭✭✭✭Lenny

I like the idea, but I don't really see any point in it though.

• Business & Finance Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 32,387 Mod ✭✭✭✭DeVore

Hmmm

Not sure about this.... I think Admin does us just fine, I know you might feel that sometimes it would be nice to discuss the boards amongst ourselves, but I think it would draw too big a distinction between everyone and the mods/admins.

We are supposed to be a community where we can discuss things rationally amongst ourselves. No need for closed doors imho.

DeV.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 11,446 ✭✭✭✭amp

Hippy!

Originally posted by WhiteWashMan
    sir, i like the cut of your gib, id like to subscribe to your newsletter

i heartily endorse the above product from another country on adsl. which amp doesnt have. unless he moves over here. but not before p[aying me the money he owes me.

Do you always have to air our dirty washing in public!? What's wrong with e-mail or PM eh!
    Anyway I could get adsl here if I want (and win the lotto). And yeah you'll get your £36 quid but I should really charge your pukey little ass for the trauma of driving you home!

As for Flashpint, well I was a too busy to concern myself with such trivia at the time.

and he didnt give op flashpoint to castor as instructed so he shall now recieve my mighty wrath, a paddled bottom.

YAAAY!!! SPANKINGS FOR ME!!!! :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 161 ✭✭Crash&Burn

I think this would be a good idea we could be like a black ops of boards.ie :D

• Registered Users Posts: 18,484 ✭✭✭✭Stephen

I heartily endorse this product and/or service :cool:

• Registered Users Posts: 12,309 ✭✭✭✭Bard

I also agree with this idea. Can't see it being *massively* busy- can see it being occasionally useful though.

Some things are best discussed among the mods without others seeing it... and a private discussion forum is the obvious answer.

• Advertisement

erm, i think he just wanted it to b1tch about people actually.

• Registered Users Posts: 326 ✭✭ConUladh

Sounds like a great idea

The amount of sh1te ye spout, best hide it away so us normal folk don't have to be sifting through yer mad ramblings :D

Nail on head, ConUladh, nail on head.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement