Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Forum member spotted!!

Options
  • 13-10-2005 12:02pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 202 ✭✭

Clarebear lastnight upstairs in bradys....at least im pretty certain it was you? i recognise you from your photos. dancing all night with an absolute fine thing! who is he? i recognise him from somewhere. apologies if he is your fella, if he is then go you girl! he was the best looking fella in there ;) anyway im a nosey cow and i sound like a stalker now. i wasnt sure if it was you so didnt say hi. let me know if it was so next time ill come over and say hello.

Any other forum people in bradys lastnight?? it was jammers. great night.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,616 ✭✭✭ClareBear

WEIRDO! :eek: Just kidding. Erm...okay I'll tell him some stranger off the internet thinks he's a fine thing....no actually I won't, then he'll know I talk to internet people! ;) Come over and say hi next time.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 202 ✭✭Lilly81

sorry girl that sounded really bad didn't it! i do recognise him from somewhere though. anyway good for you, he's gorgeous, let me know if he has any brothers ;):D

And this conversation ends here.:D

• Registered Users Posts: 1,479 ✭✭✭catho_monster

Score The Clarebear!!! Whohoo!!!! ;);)

• Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 11,358 Mod ✭✭✭✭lordgoat

ClareBear wrote:
    And this conversation ends here.:D

no, no it does not. Do tell! Don't make me put the frighteners on!!

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 664 ✭✭✭Nimrod's Son

Lol, I should've told him that a girl off t'internet thinks he's a strapping young buck on Sunday when I had the chance. Drat.

Lol, I should've told him that a girl off t'internet thinks he's a strapping young buck on Sunday when I had the chance. Drat.

He wasn't in my house Sunday morning...I don't know what you're talking about!!!

And I don't know who any of you people are....Nimrod's Son....Lordgoat...Catho monster....haven't met any of ye, don't know who ye are....freaks....

God Internet people are weird....

• Closed Accounts Posts: 664 ✭✭✭Nimrod's Son

ClareBear wrote:
    He wasn't in my house Sunday morning...I don't know what you're talking about!!!

And I don't know who any of you people are....Nimrod's Son....Lordgoat...Catho monster....haven't met any of ye, don't know who ye are....freaks....

:confused: It's like Invasion Of The Body Snatchers around here. I'm on to you, phony Clarebear!

• Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 11,358 Mod ✭✭✭✭lordgoat

ClareBear wrote:

Clare, denial will get you nowhere, we going dancing at the wknd for Halloween, i'm thinking of going into town on fri/sat night, i ain't too sure if i'll be able with the amount of work i have to do... but hopefully...

you should try introducing yourself as lordgoat,

"eh... are you eh... lordgoat?"
    "hi, i'm eh.... lordgoat"

Advertisement