Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

iPod video and new iMac

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 98 ✭✭sidekick

Yes the new products look really cool. I haven't spent too much time looking but I couldn't see where I could get my hands on Frontrow (without buying an new iMac G5). Does Frontrow come as part of iTunes 6.0?

• Registered Users Posts: 33 csaddict

Already downloaded iTunes6.

So far TV Shows only available in the US (Irish site still showing iTunes5) - looks like they haven't fully set up the Music Store for TV so maybe we'll get lucky (but I'm sure the vested interests in RTE, TV3, Sky et al will put a stop to that!)

Not holding my breath...

• Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators, Regional South East Moderators Posts: 28,475 Mod ✭✭✭✭Cabaal

Finished watching the prentation this morning, as always it was very interesting to watch and it certainly had its funny moments. :)

Advertisement