Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

letting agencies advice

Options
  • 12-10-2005 7:53pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 385 ✭✭

Hi all,

me and my partner have been renting for 2 years now

our lease is up mid december however we dont really have the time to look for apartments so are considering using a letting agency. the past two places we lived in were the first places we saw.

anyhow my question is , i have a week off at the start of november, is that too early to go into one looking for a place to move into in the middle of december and also does any one have any recommendations on good letting agencies around dublin city centre.

cheers,
    luke

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 409 ✭✭Dellgirl

Most estate agencies do rentals as well as selling. It wont cost you anything. You still have to view each property so why fork out for a scout?
    I dont think that is too early. Most Landlords will be delighted to have someone lined up to go in.
    Good luck!

• Registered Users Posts: 21,248 ✭✭✭✭Eoin

Probably isn't too early, as it can take a while to find the right place. However, many places may not be advertised until a month before the end of the current lease.

I would recommend signing up to www.daft.ie and using their alerts section. You can enter the search criteria (location, price, # of rooms etc) and they will email you with a list of results on a regular basis.

Advertisement