Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Wallace & Gromit in The Curse of the Were-Rabbit

Options
  • 12-10-2005 6:24pm
    Registered Users Posts: 7,426 ✭✭✭

Saw this on sunday night and i have to say it's absolutely superb..it had me laughing from start to finish, and it whips along at a cracking pace.. in fact it was over before i knew it.

the gags were top notch, the animation was superb (i just read that it took a whole day to get three seconds of footage!!).. i simply cannot reccomend this enough.

so do yourself a favour and go see it, it'll cheer you up no end.

anyone else seen it?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5,889 ✭✭✭evad_lhorg

aye I went to see it last night. amazing tbh. insane how they can make an entire movie with just those little clay men.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 333 ✭✭audge

Yep, saw it on monday night, I never watched the tv series but I really enjoyed the movie! Twas pretty cool alright!

• Registered Users Posts: 690 ✭✭✭captain P

i saw it last night, i laughed pretty much straight for the last half hour especially. gromit is a hero.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,889 ✭✭✭evad_lhorg

just the bunny rabbits waving was brilliant :D

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 51,120 CMod ✭✭✭✭Retr0gamer

Absolutely loved this. A cracking good film. I'd happily recommend it to anybody.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 690 ✭✭✭captain P

evad_lhorg wrote:
    just the bunny rabbits waving was brilliant :D

that was our favourite part too!!!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,173 ✭✭✭D

Actually for this movie they used cgi for some scenes. Apparently it was specially coded to show up imperfections in the models akin to the clay effects. However most of the sets were hand done.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,474 ✭✭✭YeatsCounty

I saw it last night, tremendous fun to watch. Would recommend it to anyone.

My favourite parts were the small sight gags like
    Wallace reading 'Ay-Up!' magazine, Lady Tottingtong with plasters in her hair after it was struck with the pitchfork, Gromit and the airbag, 'May contain nuts' (juvenile, I know.
    :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,816 ✭✭✭Franky Boy

It was Amazing imo.I wouldn't be able to spend that long on one project.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,199 ✭✭✭Jimi-Spandex

Yeah, quality movie. Mini rabbit Wallace was the best though, or the policeman.

:)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 15,258 ✭✭✭✭Rabies

Watched it was last weekend. Was ok but definitly not the 5*s that most critics gave it. Don't get me wrong, I did enjoy it but found it to be a let down.
    My favourite bit was the Madagasgar Penguin short movie before hand :D

Advertisement