Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

O Brother Where Art Thou?

Options
  • 14-09-2001 11:27am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 8,417 ✭✭✭

Saw this one for the second time recently. And, just like the first time, I thoroughly enjoyed it.

Haven't been a big fan of George Clooney but he is excellent under the Coen Brothers' direction. Plus the music is damn good too (in an olde time country sorta way).

So - if you haven't seen it go out and rent a copy as soon as the video shops reopen. It's a good laugh and you can even let younger kids watch it without insulting their intelligence.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,695 ✭✭✭b20uvkft6m5xwg

I hadn't expected much, but it was very much enjoyed.

It even made me start to read Homer's "The Odyssey":)

Rent it on DVD if u haven't already;)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,025 ✭✭✭yellum

Bought the dvd, watched it, loved it. The Coen brothers made one fine film. All the lead characters are brilliant. The music is very good too. Have the soundtrack here. Very enjoyable and not as graphic as other Coen masterpieces.

Advertisement