Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Xbox 360

Options
  • 12-10-2005 9:55am
    Registered Users Posts: 7,754 ✭✭✭

Whats the difference between the 2 systems that are on sale. I ehar one is €300 and the othe rone is €400.

Anyone know?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,968 ✭✭✭jcoote

the €400 one has a wireles controller 20gb hard drive,xbox live headset and a universal remote...the €300 only has 1 wired controller afaik

• Registered Users Posts: 7,754 ✭✭✭ianmc38

What size HD is in the €300 model.

And does the €300 model support wireless?

• Registered Users Posts: 14,163 ✭✭✭✭danniemcq

cheap one doesn't have a hard drive, it's seperate. but it does come with the wireless controller

• Registered Users Posts: 1,589 ✭✭✭Corben Dallas

Dannie^^^^
    u dont get a wireless controller with the Core sys its the plug in wire one.

Think teh HD is 20Gigs.

far as i know the Core system does support wireless controllers.

DO NOT buy the core system, u might think its a €100 cheaper its not, u have to buy a memory card (prob about €30-40 extra) if you ever want to save anything. If u dont ever want to save a game then its €100 cheaper.
    (so real total to everyone>>> €330/340)

+ with the €400 system u get a HD, wireless controller and a free Live subs for a year, (plus for all u lucky buggers who have HDTV already) u get a free HDTV cable to connect your XB360 to your HDTV :envy:

look at it this way u pay 100 for a HD and get free wireless controller, freeLive headset with year subs(i think) (normally €60) and DVD remote.

Sorry Corben my bad but let me make it up by posting this

Basic Kit
    Full Kit

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 7,754 ✭✭✭ianmc38

Well the basic package looks like a joke. Certainly won't be getting that. Looks like its €400 for me. Though i might just buy one off ebay when the time comes.

why wait?!?! :eek:

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 25,558 Mod ✭✭✭✭Dades

danniemcq wrote:
    Yeah if you want and old Xbox painted white... ;)

Advertisement