Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Star Trek New Voyages

Options
  • 11-10-2005 11:14pm
    Registered Users Posts: 3,721 ✭✭✭

I see that those guys at Cow Creek Films have released another episode of their new series of TOS. Have a look here

Comments

Its not antoher episode, it is a special edition of their second episode to celebrate one year of it on the web!

• Registered Users Posts: 7,153 ✭✭✭corkie

Star Trek New Voyages on youtube!

10+ years plus after the release of these I find them after Lenord Nimoy's death (R.I.P. LLAP)

List of episodes available here.

I know there Fan Fiction episode's and the acting can be poor, but I have enjoyed the first three episodes so far.

Walter Koenig as Pavel Chekov is in the above episode!

The Digital Services Act 2024 [EU] ~ Social Media and You ~ Nanny State guidance for parental monitoring of apps ~ Censorship: - broad laws that will probably effect Adult use of same.

Star Trek New Voyages - 4x03 - World Enough and Time

When a failed Romulan weapons test traps Enterprise in an inter-dimensional rift, Sulu (Lim) and another crewmate are sent over to the wreckage of the Romulan ships. The anomaly's effect on the transporter causes Sulu (George Takei) to come back 30 years older... and with a daughter. "World Enough and Time" was the last episode to be released under the show's original title of Star Trek: New Voyages. Guest starring:

George Takei as Hikaru Sulu
    Grace Lee Whitney as Janice Rand
    Majel Barrett as the Computer Voice
    Christina Moses as Alana Sulu
    Lia Johnson as Dr. Chandris
    Mimi Chong as Demora Sulu

The Digital Services Act 2024 [EU] ~ Social Media and You ~ Nanny State guidance for parental monitoring of apps ~ Censorship: - broad laws that will probably effect Adult use of same.

Star Trek Phase 2 - Note: Different tittle!
    4 "Blood and Fire, Part 1" David Gerrold
    Carlos Pedraza David Gerrold 43:47 December 20, 2008 6429.2

Originally pitched to Star Trek: The Next Generation, this episode was turned down due to its controversial storyline dealing with homosexuality and AIDS. Original author Gerrold adapted it into a book, and Carlos Pedraza adapted it for the New Voyages crew. The episode marks the first appearance of Bobby Rice, formerly of Star Trek: Hidden Frontier. It is the first episode to be released under the show's new title of Star Trek: Phase II. Guest starring:

Bobby Quinn Rice as Peter Kirk
    Evan Fowler as Freeman
    Phil Keoghan as Admiral Keoghan

5 "Blood and Fire, Part 2" David Gerrold
    Carlos Pedraza David Gerrold 54:54 November 20, 2009 6429.2

Originally pitched to Star Trek: The Next Generation, this episode was turned down due to its controversial storyline dealing with homosexuality and AIDS. Original author Gerrold adapted it into a book, and Carlos Pedraza adapted it for the New Voyages crew. The episode had guest star Bobby Rice of Star Trek: Hidden Frontier. Guest starring:

Denise Crosby as Dr. Jenna Yar
    Bill Blair as Commander Blodgett
    Bobby Quinn Rice as Peter Kirk
    Evan Fowler as Freeman
    John Carrigan as Kargh

I believe there is a different actor playing Spock in these episode compared to earlier episodes. Any yes Denise Crosby from TNG makes an appearance!

Also the two clips above combined in to a movie version! I watched the two episodes above instead of the below version!

Anyone else watching these, or am I posting to an unread forum?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,956 ✭✭✭ItHurtsWhenIP

corkie wrote: »
    Anyone else watching these, or am I posting to an unread forum?

I just watched the first one. Not bad.

• Advertisement

6 "Enemy: Starfleet" Dave Galanter
    Patty Wright Ben Tolpin 58:05 April 22, 2011 7232.5

This episode came from a story by Dave Galanter and Greg Brodeur. It takes place partly on an alien planet, with location shooting and principal photography in New York. Guest starring:

BarBara Luna as Alersa
    Paul Sieber as Alcar Kyril
    Vic Mignogna as an Andorian Captain

7 "The Child" Jon Povill
    Jaron Summers Jon Povill 52:39 April 5, 2012 9717.7

Originally a script for the unproduced TV series, Star Trek: Phase II, in 1977 and later reworked into the first episode of the second season of Star Trek: The Next Generation, albeit with a simplified plot. Now being developed as it was originally written. Guest starring:

Anna Schnaitter as Ensign Isel
    Ayla Cordell as Irska

Star Trek: Phase 2 Episode 8
    8 "Kitumba" Patty Wright
    John Meredyth Lucas Vic Mignogna 65:26 December 31, 2013[1] 2623.3

Originally a two-part story draft for the Star Trek: Phase II TV series in 1977, it was rewritten into a one-part episode for this production. A good deal of the episode takes place on Qo'nos, the Klingon homeworld: which was shot on location at Fort Ticonderoga, New York, and at a local restaurant. Members of the International Klingon Federation helped out with the location shoots. Guest starring:

John Carrigan as Kargh
    Kario Periera Bailey as Kitumba
    Vic Mignogna as Malkthon
    Pony R. Horton as K'Sia
    Gil Gerard as Admiral Sheehan
    Andrew Probert as Commodore Probert

Star Trek: New Voyages Episode 9
    9 "Mind-Sifter" Rick Chambers Mark Edward Lewis 63:12 December 1, 2014[2] TBA
    Captain Kirk is missing and presumed dead. The Enterprise continues on with Spock as Captain, but the Klingons have psychically tortured Kirk and sent him into the past, where he is held in an asylum.

Actor Brian Gross will replace James Cawley as Kirk in this and all following productions. Based on a legendary fan story by Shirley S. Maiweski.

That last episode is a weird one, only watched the first half so far.

This concludes all currently produced and available so far. Here is a trailer for the next one: -

I didn't know that the Ferengi where in TOS, First appearance was in TNG https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ferengi.

Plus I didn't think Kirk knew about his child with Carol until STII: TWOK

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12,452 ✭✭✭✭The_Valeyard

corkie wrote: »

I didn't know that the Ferengi where in TOS, First appearance was in TNG https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ferengi.

Plus I didn't think Kirk knew about his child with Carol until STII: TWOK
    You are right on both counts I think. One of the reasons they were never 'identified' on Enterprise. It was a TNG episode that sought them out. Although originally they were meant to be the big baddies, but that plan fell apart when fans took the piss out of them, so they used the Borg instead.

4x11 Star Trek New Voyages: Torment of Destiny

“Torment of Destiny” is the thirteenth episode of Star Trek New Voyages and is written by Rick Chambers. This episode is a sequel to the original series episode “For the World is Hollow and I Have Touched the Sky”.

Update Feb. 2017: Post-Production work is continuing for this episode. About 180 visual effects need to be added to the episode and this is expected to take many months as two of our three visual effects experts can no longer work on the project due to the restrictions of the Fan-Film guidelines. Completion is not expected before late in 2017 and release depends on special permission being given by CBS.

This will most likely be the final episode released by New Voyages: Phase II.

Hoping that they get permission to release this!

• Advertisement
Advertisement