Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

New Metal Show on Dublin's Anna Livia 103.2 every Thursday

Options
  • 11-10-2005 10:29pm
    Registered Users Posts: 14

That's right folks. It does exactly what it says on the tin!!

Myself and a mate will be presenting a new metal show on Dublin's Anna Livia 103.2 every Thursday night from 12 midnight until 2am.

We'll be playing the best metal & rock out there. Everything from Death, Thrash, Black, Power, Doom, Rock and Instrumental.

We really want to make this an Irish show in every respect, so we want as many Irish bands as possible to send us in their demo or album or whatever(cd format please). If the likes of Emerald, Sentinal and any other metal Enterprise wants to get in touch we will devote a certain amount of time to your news every week, be it upcoming gigs or future releases or whatever. We'll also have interviews with Irish metal and rock artists, competitions and much more.

So if any labels, enterprises, bands or anyone else wants an address to send info to you can pm myself, Dan or email me dan.mcsorley@gmail.com or mail dave at dbgibson@gmail.com and we'll sort it out.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement