Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

one night satnds

Options
  • 11-10-2005 5:31pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 11

i brought up a topic about how many partners an average 27 year old women has had.......what would be the average amount of one night stands ???
    my gf has had 9.....way too many.......aparrently i am backward and narrow minded but in most other ways i am an easy going liberal person.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 27,645 ✭✭✭✭nesf

Seriously you are obsessing over nothing. 9 for a 27 year old is a small number tbh. Most active single people could top that in a single year if they bothered to go out at all.

I'm extremely dubious as to why this belongs in humanities though.

• Registered Users Posts: 27,322 ✭✭✭✭super_furry

Nine one night stands for a 27 year old woman is by no means "way too many". You have to accept that she has a past and if you can't there may be no hope for your relationship.

Heh heh heh...

... I needed a new abacus :)

• Registered Users Posts: 24,162 ✭✭✭✭Sleepy

No woman of 27 is going to be a virgin. This is not her problem, it's yours.

You're far too old to be this insecure about sex.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,446 ✭✭✭✭amp

i brought up a topic about how many partners an average 27 year old women has ha

And I closed it. And now you're banned. Deal with your angst somewhere else.

• Advertisement
This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement