Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Mushroom shop opening up in Limerick.

Options
  • 11-10-2005 1:27pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 51 ✭✭

In a month or so a mushroom shop is opening in Limerick City.Apparently the same owner/company thats in Cork city.
    This is great and all.
    But I just cant get how they are allowed to do this.These shops also sell Salvia which is a very powerful hallucinogen.
    My point is hash etc is not allowed but these drugs are which i believe are much more dangerous.Why??Or does anybody care!I want them all legal by the way so we can tax them.

Comments

• Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 4,082 Mod ✭✭✭✭Nukem

Stimulant banned from UL forum till i here more from an Admin regarding the legalities; reason this is your second post in the wrong forum and the second time i had to move it. No place in the UL forum. We'll call it a week if i dont here from an Admin otherwise.

Moving to LC forum and PM'ing Billy

Nukem

• Registered Users Posts: 12,811 ✭✭✭✭billy the squid

Stimulant wrote:
    In a month or so a mushroom shop is opening in Limerick City.Apparently the same owner/company thats in Cork city.
    This is great and all.
    But I just cant get how they are allowed to do this.These shops also sell Salvia which is a very powerful hallucinogen.
    My point is hash etc is not allowed but these drugs are which i believe are much more dangerous.Why??Or does anybody care!I want them all legal by the way so we can tax them.

It is not a case of them being LEGAL, it is a case of them not being ILEGAL.

Legislation is being created to deal with these mushrooms, which will most likely make them an illegal substance.

a quick note. I do not want to see the address of this outlet, or directions to this outlet in this thread. or anywhere else on this board.

Advertisement