Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

What games you getting?(360 Q)

Options
  • 10-10-2005 10:20pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 958 ✭✭✭

Hey,im bored so decided to ask this question. What games are you going to get when you get your 360?

Here are a few of mine i will eventually get when they come out etc-

Halo 3 :D (hopefully they will have the 3 disk set with all of the Halos on it!)
    Fable-The Lost Chapters
    Dead Rising
    Resident Evil 5
    Perfect Dark Zero

What about you lot?? :p

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,463 ✭✭✭KTRIC

I'm going to be very choosy when the games come out. The mistake I made with the Xbox was I would buy a game if it "looked" good. I'm going to get the Premium pack on the 2nd of December without any games, then I'm going to play as much demo's as I can to see if there's any good sh!t out there. I'm not buying a game for the sake of it.

To be honest most launch games are muck, you're better off waiting for a couple of months , ie Q2 2006 before the good stuff comes out.

Advertisement