Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Changing OS 9.2's language (in swedish!!!) Help!!!

Options
  • 10-10-2005 9:49pm
    Registered Users Posts: 721 ✭✭✭

A friend of mine has got their hands on a iBook, it's running Mac OS 9.2 but and here is the problem. It's in Swedish, I havent used Mac's in yonks so I haven't a clue where to go to change the language to English (if this is possible). Can someone give me a step by step guide on how to change the language to English. Thanks.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 63 ✭✭JoeBaz

When you say that the iBook is running Mac OS 9.2 and it is in Swedish, are you actually booting the machine into OS 9.2, or are launching it as "Classic" in OS X?

If you are booting into OS 9.2 and it is Swedish, then you can't change the language back to English. You can only do that with OS X. Let me know. I might be able to come up with a solution for you.

• Registered Users Posts: 721 ✭✭✭stakey

It's definitely 9.2, i managed to check the version... :rolleyes: Not too familiar with Mac's, was a very long time the last time ago when I touched one

cheers ;)

Advertisement