Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Round Dishes?

Options
  • 10-10-2005 9:17pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 105 ✭✭

Just wondeirn what the round dishes are at the NFL games on the sidelines, they are sometimes held by TV companies dudes?

I thought it cud be something to do with sound?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,788 ✭✭✭Vikings

I'm pretty sure they are microphones ... then again im a lineman so dont trust me.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,010 ✭✭✭BizzyC

They're hyper sesnsitive mics, used to cut out other noise, and hone in on what a particular player on the field is saying.

• Registered Users Posts: 17,958 ✭✭✭✭RuggieBear

Yeah. microphones.

I love all NFL Films stuff when they show footage and have what the players are saying.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 105 ✭✭Iceman_5000

I love all NFL Films stuff when they show footage and have what the players are saying.

Yeah its pretty interesting.

Does DCU or UCD have a American football team?

What about Green Bay! 52-3 Go on Farve!

• Registered Users Posts: 17,958 ✭✭✭✭RuggieBear

all i'll say is

Goddamn that steelers kicker

:(

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 105 ✭✭Iceman_5000

all i'll say is, Goddamn that steelers kicker

Thats Jeff Reed, i have to say though Adam Vinatieri is a real wang...

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 573 ✭✭✭The jock

Jeff Reed the legend!What a kick.Ive being a steelers fan for 10 years and i think this year could be the year they go to the superbowl.Ben Roethlisberger is out for the next game but we have good back ups in Maddox and Batch.Big ben should be back after a week or so.Anyway, what about the colts, they are the only unbeaten team and they have a exellent defense this year, and what about the pats,they have had some nice wins recently.Its going to be hard to beat them two teams from a steeler point of view but just maybe we might.

Advertisement