Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

XML editor

Options
  • 13-09-2001 12:23pm
    Moderators, Category Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 6,265 CMod ✭✭✭✭

any one recommend one?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,651 ✭✭✭Enygma

I use XMLWriter which is pretty good. You can create your own tasks (transform through XSL etc) which is pretty neat. One of the lads got XML Spy recently and I've only heard great things about it, worth a shot.
    Failing that Jext isn't a bad editor.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,781 ✭✭✭amen

I use XML Spy

if your using SQL Server u can get it to return data in XML but watch out for NULL column names

• Registered Users Posts: 7,468 ✭✭✭Evil Phil

I would recommend XML Spy.

• Moderators, Home & Garden Moderators, Regional Midwest Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 16,722 Mod ✭✭✭✭yop

Defo the one to use, worked with a lot of XML and it is the best, will generate DTDs for you from the XML you have.

Eval copy I have only allows 3 users on the NW max to use it though, seems to have a sniffer run when u start it first.

gluck
    yop

Advertisement