Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

jobs in the mill centre

Options
  • 10-10-2005 2:21pm
    Registered Users Posts: 6,539 ✭✭✭

anyone know where is hiring people or who to contact to get a job?

just looking for the odd evening and weekend work....

or is the best bet just to march down there with a handful of CVs and hope for the best?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 664 ✭✭✭Nimrod's Son

I'd say marching down with CVs and dispensing them willy-nilly is the way to go. I'd imagine the shops are independent of each other and would only be concerned with hiring people for themselves.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,539 ✭✭✭ghostdancer

yeah, i'm just wondering if there'lll be anyone there to give them to or will it just be the fitters there...don't wanna be goin down and wandering around the place and not finding anyone, ya know, ah sure **** it, i'll wander down at the weekend and see what the craic is...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,616 ✭✭✭ClareBear

Haven't had a chance to go in and see the place yet. There was a queue there this morning before it opened. Losers.

• Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 11,359 Mod ✭✭✭✭lordgoat

ClareBear wrote:
    Haven't had a chance to go in and see the place yet. There was a queue there this morning before it opened. Losers.

hey some of those people have no lives- be nice

:D I wish I was one of them now, heard there were loads of freebies! Boooo! Class shopping centre when you consider it's Maynooth, it looks well. Badly needed. Hurrah!

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 664 ✭✭✭Nimrod's Son

Ah nuts, I love free stuff! I'm reliably informed that it's full of women's clothes shops. Anyone beg to differ?? If it is, I can see myself hanging out there most Saturdays. (Not trying on the clothes of course. I think you know what I mean ;) ).

• Closed Accounts Posts: 202 ✭✭Lilly81

oh my god it's fantastic!!!! it looks so well. no name has crap clothes in it though. yeah nimrods its basically all ladies clothes at the moment.

What's with people hanging around shopping centres on a Saturday? Is there nothing better to do than just stand there all day trying to look cool? Pesky kids! :mad:

I heard Golden Discs and Jean Scene were supposed to be here. I don't see them! :confused:

Well, not yet anyway...

Advertisement