Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

DVD Region Codes

Options
  • 01-11-1999 3:34pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2,494 ✭✭✭

Right Just wondering how to get about those nasty things called region code on DVD I'm getting a drive that is region free ( Pioneer a03s as long as you have a jumper setting) just wondering if the software players have any check I need to crack. I have Creative Soft Mpeg which came with my TNT2 Ultra should I get a diffo player or is this good.

TIA,
    KaYoS

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,471 ✭✭✭elexes

well my v 3 3000 came with some software and im allowed to select different rejoins . u want the name ?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,494 ✭✭✭kayos

Yes please

• Registered Users Posts: 4,471 ✭✭✭elexes

well where did i leave it o god dum de dum de dum i think this is one intervideo windvd i have the full version so if ya need it e-mail me and ill send you the serial code . download it off the net

• Registered Users Posts: 2,494 ✭✭✭kayos

Thanks but I got CineMaster and a region selector or it smile.gif god bless the web smile.gif

Kayos

Advertisement