Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Part TIme Jobs

Options
  • 10-10-2005 12:07pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 391 ✭✭

anyone know of any part time work going in the cresent of city centre.. was thinking about dixons myself...

i refuse to work in tescos.. gak :mad:

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 96 ✭✭spinalsly

you refuse to work in tescos....... a job is a job dude take the tescos one if its available

• Closed Accounts Posts: 170 ✭✭djsim

What is wrong with working in Tesco's? The pay eant bad, and the hours will be flexible.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 391 ✭✭Sunn

i did it before and i hated it..

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,549 ✭✭✭scuba steve

What about golden discs or HMV or somewhere like that

aye gonna try them tomorrow... just need something to tie me over for a bit,,

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 51,158 ✭✭✭✭bazz26

Try Empire Music, Dixons, Xtra-Vision, Easons, Lifestyle Sports, Sports 2000 or Game.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 96 ✭✭spinalsly

oh i would love to work in game!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,549 ✭✭✭scuba steve

Let us know how ya get on anyway

aye will do

• Registered Users Posts: 6,171 ✭✭✭1huge1

just out of curiousity are you from the north or scotland (you said 'aye')

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,583 ✭✭✭limerick_man

Yeah, that was bugging me too! LOL
    I'd hate tesco too

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,133 ✭✭✭mysterious

I was talkin to a scot girl recently and I really couldnt understand a word she was typin! :D
    Its hilarious....

no i'm not scottish.. but i went to college with a guy from the north and he got me saying it.. it has become part of my vocab now.. and yes i must type it :D

• Registered Users Posts: 12,811 ✭✭✭✭billy the squid

not that the OP nationality is relavent or anything, but people from Donegal say aye all the time, as do people from other parts of ireland.

anyway. goodluck with the jobhunting, you can always check the classified section of the limerick post (http://www.limerickpost.ie) for part time work.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,171 ✭✭✭1huge1

not that the OP nationality is relavent or anything, but people from Donegal say aye all the time, as do people from other parts of ireland.

anyway. goodluck with the jobhunting, you can always check the classified section of the limerick post (http://www.limerickpost.ie) for part time work.
    oh ya i forgot about the internet
    try www.monster.ie and www.irishjobs.ie

• Registered Users Posts: 12,811 ✭✭✭✭billy the squid

seen this this morning

TheSpar accross the corner of punches cross and childers road are looking for 2 deli staff part time. one for days and one for evenings. you can try that if you havent found anything yet.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,583 ✭✭✭limerick_man

Um.. www.loadsajobs.ie ... i think thats the new one!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 64 ✭✭MikeTyson

try argos in the crescent i worked there before. they need loads of staff so they could hire you. u get paid 8.5 an hour which is good 2 and its usually easy work

• Registered Users Posts: 273 ✭✭neo2010

I know this thread is ancient but does anybody know of places taking on people?

I'm looking for part-time work and a number of friends have gotten jobs lately except me. Probably because I never applied anywhere yet.:pac:

But anyways the strange thing is not many shops are actually advertising if they are looking for staff, just an a4 sheet usually stuck on the front doors describing the positions available.

I am prepared to do anything - even work in McDonalds. (I'm desperate).:)

• Registered Users Posts: 55,469 ✭✭✭✭Mr E

neo2010 wrote: »
    I know this thread is ancient [...]

Its 5 years old, man... Please open a new one.
    Thanks.

• Advertisement
This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement