Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

a little programming code pascal

Options
  • 02-11-1999 2:17pm
    Registered Users Posts: 4,471 ✭✭✭

how do i get a program to ask a user to input the ammount of numbers he wants to input . then ask him to input the numbers show what the numbers are and show what the smallest and largets is . also to tell then user when the number 12 was last put in and first put in

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,494 ✭✭✭kayos

Ok I don't mean to sound condesending but When did you start programming. I never did pascal(Bar Install script which is PASCAL with a difference of two for Install Shield ). Right try somethingLike this.
    Ask the user for the ammount of numbers(say x) and use this to declare an array of x - 1 rows. then use a loop while/for which ever you like best smile.gif and keep asking the user for the number until the array bounds have been reached for every number you read in check if its 12 and if it is put the array subscript (say y) into a int varaable as y + 1 this let you tell the user the first time it was entered then the next time it is entered load it into a different varible (over write this one every time you come across 12 to give you the last time it was entered). then just figure out the max and min numbers and print out what ya what. QED.

Kayos

P.S. This is based on my ASM/C/C++ days but the jist should be the same for Pascal

• Registered Users Posts: 3,744 ✭✭✭deRanged

http://homepage.eircom.net/~clayton/homework.pas

does more or less what you want.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,471 ✭✭✭elexes

thx lads . but in the end i figured it .

Advertisement