Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Turkey

• 12-09-2001 6:00pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,176 ✭✭✭

Im supposed to be going to turkey for a week on saturday.... after what happened yesterday Im unsure if i should go,..
    If i cancel due to this would i be entitled to a refund
    Should i cancel? has the government said anything about travelling abroad?

Comments

• Moderators, Music Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 9,389 Mod ✭✭✭✭Lenny

Well traveling abroad is still going strong, all flights from Ireland to US are starting back on Friday/Saturday (so the news says), I don't see any reason why you would be afraid to go to turkey, ecept if you have kids with blonde hair :)
    About your refund - that is up to your travel agent with whomb you booked with, you should get in touch with them, tey would probberly tell you what is best to do.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,967 ✭✭✭adnans

tukey is a cool place to go, but this also is happening there

http://www.geocities.com/humanrightstoday/prison.html

ring the Turkey Embassy or the irish foreign office to see if it's ok to go.

adnans

Advertisement