Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Gaelige - Francais Direct

Options
  • 08-10-2005 9:46am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 16,793 ✭✭✭✭

This may be of interest to someone, I found this book in my local mediatheque yesterday.

Parlons Gaelique by Patrick le Besco - sometimes incorrectly credited to Jean le Besco.

Published by @'Harmattan in 2000
    5 - 7, Rue de L'Ecole Polytechnique
    75005 Paris
    France

ISBN 2-7384-9895-7

The book is to teach Gaeilge to French speakers, grammar included plus a useful, but small dictionary at the back.

It's the first time I have ever been able to look at French without the need for a double translation through English.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 65 ✭✭Dalta

There was a grammar guide, a very extensive one on the internet in only German. It wasa easily the best one on the internet. It's since been translated to English, but it's very obvious that it was originally in German.

Vive la Gaélique

Advertisement