Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

modem prob

Options
  • 02-11-1999 2:33pm
    Registered Users Posts: 4,471 ✭✭✭

right im trying to commect to the net sorry connect and i just cand connect cant fig the prob neightour can telecom sorry eircom and its annoying also how dose my gf have a connection speed of 1122000 ???

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,676 ✭✭✭Gavin

Your GF has a 111500 connection cause that is the connection to the serial port not the actual modem. I can't remember what you do to get that actual speed to show up, It is in last months PCplus though.

As for the modem prob... Hmm. maybe a bit more clarification of the prob ? If it's eircom ur trying to connect to, you need to upgrade your corrent connection with one of those cd's so as you can still connect. At least we had to at home anyway.

Gav

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,601 ✭✭✭Kali

they changed the number thats all wasnt it?

• Registered Users Posts: 20,099 ✭✭✭✭WhiteWashMan

not sure, but i cant connect to eircom anymore.
    dont know why
    rings through and then disses.
    changing to esat no limits anyway

what exactly is the problem?
    is it the modem?
    is it the settings?
    is the phone line?
    can you call and not connect?

and try and type in english!
    cant understand a bloody thing youre trying to say smile.gif

Advertisement