Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Quick Question

Options
  • 07-10-2005 11:35am
    Registered Users Posts: 298 ✭✭

I hope im asking this question in the right thread guys? I have a Sapphire x800xtPlatinum Edition and if im selling it i would like to know how much should i be asking for it. Its only about 4-5 months old and never overclocked! :D What would be a REALISTIC asking price?? Thanks in advance :)

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 15,815 ✭✭✭✭po0k

150euro, maybe a bit more.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,762 ✭✭✭WizZard

The new Sapphire X800 GTO2 is out and it's around ST£150 and it can be unlocked (99.9% guaranteed) to an X850XT (PE) with a BIOS flash so that's what everyone is going with now.
    Those that aren't waiting for Crossfire/X1800 that is...

• Registered Users Posts: 298 ✭✭CSSource God

OMFG! youre joking? 150. Felt like a few weeks ago this was the top dog card! So much for that then, ill hold onto it then! Thats a joke in fairness! Ridiculous how much G-cards devalue :mad:

• Registered Users Posts: 17,441 ✭✭✭✭jesus_thats_gre

You paid top dollar for it about 18 months ago then I presume?

• Registered Users Posts: 15,815 ✭✭✭✭po0k

OMFG! youre joking? 150. Felt like a few weeks ago this was the top dog card! So much for that then, ill hold onto it then! Thats a joke in fairness! Ridiculous how much G-cards devalue :mad:
    Well you shouldn't have bought a top-end card then.
    €300 is the most I'll spend on a gfx card (at the moment)...unless I could get twice the performance for €100 extra.

• Advertisement
Advertisement