Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Did anyone check out this new Irish mixtapes site??

Options
  • 06-10-2005 9:18am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1

Thank god we've finally got one!
    The new CDs are all 6.99 and it's free to ship them to the UK and Ireland...I got a few off it there lastweek-quality and got them within a couple of days.
    It's called <snip> - good site - hope it's helpful to a few of you lookin for them exclusives!

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 724 ✭✭✭ubu

The site itself seems very unprofessional, i also get the feeling from your (2) posts that it is your site, correct me if i'm wrong, thats just the impression i get, if it is the case then I would think you would be better of coming out and stating this at the start, you might get more goodwill for it, then again that might be counted as advertising by the mods so you'd have to ask them first. Not trying to put you down or anything, good luck with it if it is your venture but personally i would have gone about it in a different manner.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,464 ✭✭✭Kristok

Mixtapes are illegal and the only person making money off them is the person selling them, the dj who makes them makes his money off the fame he generates with a good tape. They can only be bought on street cornors and dodgy cd shops in NY etc. Any site selling them unless its the actual mixtape djs site is illegally selling them if you want them download them its just as illegal but at least your not wasting your money giving it to some con artists like this who half the time send out cdr's with smudgy covers you could have done yourself. Also any of the half decent mixtape sites which this isnt sells the cover art and gives a free cd away with every cover in an attempt to avoid legal action if they appear on any record companies radar this idiot gives a flyer away exactly who is going to believe someone paid 6.99 for a flyer ? the cd cover art is bad enough but a flyer, come on.

Info above is not intended for anyone who already knows this but for anyone considering using this rubbish website. But hey if anyone wants a mixtape let me know ill burn you the cd and print out the cover for €5.99 and ill send it for free to anywhere in the U.K or Ireland, hell even Europe its not going to cost me more than a euro or two to make them and send them either way.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,503 ✭✭✭Makaveli

And there we have it in a nutshell.
    Thread locked. Now to amend the charter.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement