Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Web Design courses

Options
  • 12-10-1999 10:45am
    Registered Users Posts: 4,676 ✭✭✭

Just wondering if anyody knows of any good web design courses in Dublin, night courses that is ??
    GAv

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3 chop jnr

check out fas man i start one on nov the first it a good one

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,601 ✭✭✭Kali

get a book.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,518 ✭✭✭Hecate

teach yourself smile.gif

• Registered Users Posts: 4,676 ✭✭✭Gavin

Yea thanks for the helpful reply !!!

Why would i want to learn from a course i ask you ! I as asking for a friend, and it helps to have a little piece of paper to say that you have done a web design course !

Gav

• Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 10,339 Mod ✭✭✭✭LoLth

Go to that internet show thingy in the RDS. You should get some info there (and if not, you'll probably get enough pens and mousemats to last you a few years).

Me going to the e-commerce one. hmmm, never been t a busness specific 'thingy'. Wonder if the freebies are any better......

smile.gif

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 7,488 ✭✭✭SantaHoe

Dont bother learning html!, just cut and paste pieces of other peoples code into your own page. smile.gif

If you want a html qualification, I can print you up a nice Trinity Degree in Computer Science on my Cannon Bubble-Jet! smile.gif
    ROFL

YES, I AM A SLACKER!
    Copyright(c) Dildo Corp.(TM) 1999
    All trademarks are the property or their respective owners. If you believe this message is an illegal/pirate copy, please phone weather-dial on: 1550 123854

[This message has been edited by Dead{o}Santa (edited 29-10-99).]

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,601 ✭✭✭Kali

wow thats nearly as funny as the standard
    "Arts Degree please take one" written on bog roll dispensers in college jacks.

Advertisement