Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Urgent Help..Please!!

Options
  • 05-10-2005 11:12pm
    Registered Users Posts: 94 ✭✭

Hello everyone,

Its nice to be here, was unaware of the amount of content that boards.ie has, looks really good and look forward to being a member on the site.

Anyway to my point,

I am doing a desertation on "The Factors that Influance Single mothers accessing education"

1) Good somebody put me in the direction of where I can get information for a literature review..??

2) How/Where can i access groups and single mothers on this topic??

Any information that anybody might feel that is relivent to this, all info is more then welcome and much appreciated, and hopefully there will be some positive feedback from people

Thanks in Advance

Daniel.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 12,564 ✭✭✭✭whiskeyman

This is probably best classified as "lone parent families" or "single parent families".

Try these:
    Gingerbread Ireland (National Association for One Parent Families)
    29/30 Dame Street, Dublin 2
    Tel: 01 - 671 0291
    Fax: 01 - 671 0352
    Provides information, mediation, legal advice, child/adolescent and adult counselling services.

http://www.treoir.ie/
    The National Federation for Unmarried Parents and their Children.

http://www.welfare.ie/publications/loneparent.pdf
    found that on Google...

Happy searching & Good luck!

• Registered Users Posts: 94 ✭✭DannyBZR

Will give those links a try, thanks for the help.

Any more help is much appreciated..

Kind Regards

Daniel

Advertisement