Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

Parking in Sligo

Options
  • 05-10-2005 9:26pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1,650 ✭✭✭

Posted this in North West also, hope this is ok.

My mother is going into Sligo hospital on Monday for three days. :(

She's driving up but is worried that it will not be safe for her to leave her car in the hospital car park for three days and two nights. I won't mention what she drives, but it is sporty, only a year old, and might be "sought after".

Would the hospital be safe enough or should she look elsewhere? Somewhere near the hospital would be ideal.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 10,208 ✭✭✭✭JohnCleary

You can leave it in my place if you want. I live in Yeats village which has regular security patrols after 11pm (ie every half hour) and im about a 5 min walk from teh hospital... If you want.

I cant comment on the car park in sligo as im only living here 4 weeks

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,650 ✭✭✭shayser

JohnCleary wrote:
    You can leave it in my place if you want. I live in Yeats village which has regular security patrols after 11pm (ie every half hour) and im about a 5 min walk from teh hospital... If you want.

I cant comment on the car park in sligo as im only living here 4 weeks

Thanks John, sent you a PM.

Advertisement