Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

New Radio Show/Station on 96fm (need help)

Options
  • 05-10-2005 4:52pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 655 ✭✭✭

New show on West Dublin Access Radio 96fm

It's called Off the Cuff (for the moment, rattled by the rush is slowly growing on me)

Anyway it goes out from 7pm - 8pm wednesdays on 96fm. We've been having trouble with the signal so if anyone could they pm me? It's supposed to go to ballyfermot, clondalkin and palmerstown and i'm sure a little bit inwards towards town.

Anyway it's quite an electic show so far.... only been broadcasting 3 weeks...

last week's featured debut album was The Stooges - The stooges and the week before The Damned - Damned Damned Damned

This week it's Michael Jackson - Off the wall
    and the music could be from sufjan steven, solomon burke, galaxie 500, M83Qotsa and then i just have a few new bands to play that i pick from the internet,

so yeah even just to see if the station is broadcasting alright i'd love the feedback.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,048 ✭✭✭DerekD Goldfish

I remember your anna live show which wasnt bad will try to tune in next week

• Closed Accounts Posts: 655 ✭✭✭Raggamuffin

The plan is to eventually have these shows for download.

The difference between this and the anna livia show is that i was a little retrained in what i had to play etc.

pm if you interested in getting a copy of the show i could send u one.

Advertisement