Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

PES5 is Out

Options
  • 05-10-2005 1:57pm
    Registered Users Posts: 11,987 ✭✭✭✭

Well an unsigned pre-retail version is

Available from the usual sources.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 15,944 ✭✭✭✭Villain

Yea stumbled across a torrent Monday night, how is PES is always leaked???

• Closed Accounts Posts: 425 ✭✭silverlining

it's a beta, probably doesnt have all the kits/stadiums etc Also I think one of the problems with the leaked pes4 beta was that you couldnt aim penalties. This version doesnt seem to have any gameplay problems. The NTSC version (Winning Eleven 9) was released already so I guess most of the work is done bar the european teams

as for leaking it, it's a great idea because people are going to buy the full version when it comes out and the publicity it generates is worth a lot to the publishers.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,987 ✭✭✭✭zAbbo

Same happened last year, and there was only 1 or 2 small problems with the pre retail release(penos as mentioned)

This version isn't fully updated, but whats more important is that the retail version will be available soon ;)

Are you sure a NTSC WE9 has been released on xbox ?

bazH wrote:
    Same happened last year, and there was only 1 or 2 small problems with the pre retail release(penos as mentioned)

This version isn't fully updated, but whats more important is that the retail version will be available soon ;)

Are you sure a NTSC WE9 has been released on xbox ?
    oops, you're right I must have been looking at the PS2 version.

Played a few games last night, and it feels a notch slower than we8:i

No real problems so far, sometimes theres empty stadiums?

And the team names need to be sorted, but tbh thats option file based, and I always patch it up.

• Advertisement

bazH wrote:
    Played a few games last night, and it feels a notch slower than we8:i

No real problems so far, sometimes theres empty stadiums?

And the team names need to be sorted, but tbh thats option file based, and I always patch it up.
    there's a decent option file floating around now and there's also a patch for music, chants etc

• Registered Users Posts: 2,707 ✭✭✭skywalker

If you couple this with the right option file is it essentially the retail version? Where abouts is best to get the otption files?

skywalker wrote:
    If you couple this with the right option file is it essentially the retail version? Where abouts is best to get the otption files?
    its impossible to know if the gameplay in the full version will be the same. you shouldnt ask where to get it here, sorry.

I didnt ask where to get the game, I asked where to get option files. Thats ok & has been done before.

theres an option file on xboxsaves.com

• Advertisement

Nice one Baz.

skywalker wrote:
    I didnt ask where to get the game, I asked where to get option files. Thats ok & has been done before.
    ahhh, cool. just being carefull. Fair play to the guy spent who 10 hours entering in all the info.

That option file isn't 100% either. I'm sure there will be a flood of option files in the next few weeks. Just remember to back up your option file before updating.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,488 ✭✭✭AdrianII

Have to admit , if that is the final version ill be a bit dissapointed - nothing special at the moment :mad:

AdrianII wrote:
    Have to admit , if that is the final version ill be a bit dissapointed - nothing special at the moment :mad:

Id agree, played it quite a bit over the weekend. Its more like a fifa release for the amount of originality in it.

Advertisement