Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Top navigation . NC 4.76

Options
  • 11-09-2001 11:06am
    Registered Users Posts: 16,402 ✭✭✭✭

ok, you're prolly working on this today but just fyi...

works ok in Netscape 4.76 for AH and Games, doesnt exist for Tech, and appears black as in old boards for classified.

Also the Games one (yeah I know you know it doesnt have the correct links) has another problem: you can't move the mouse down from the word "Games" to the actual menu without the menu disappearing, I've been trying to catch it :)

Can you put a link up for the Admin/bugs section?

Cheers,
    Al.
    Post edited by Shield on

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 7,626 ✭✭✭smoke.me.a.kipper

in IE it works ok but in Netscape at college it only works for After Hours. for Games it shows the tech menu. For Technology and Classifieds it shows nothing.

screen: http://www.boards.ie/members/smak/dhtmlmenu.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 21,264 ✭✭✭✭Hobbes

PLEASE LOOSE IT!!!

Or make it optional. Boards.ie has crashed on me twice so far, I only assume it was that as I have disabled the java options in my settings.

Also I try to click "User CP" and I get a tech menu dropping over it every time I move the mouse near.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,626 ✭✭✭smoke.me.a.kipper

please make it optional. its just in the way for me 'cos im using http://www.boards.ie/members/smak/boards.htm

• Registered Users Posts: 20,099 ✭✭✭✭WhiteWashMan

can you add the admin and bugs/suggestions and bin forums to the top quik picks?
    i would have added it to my previous, but some nasty admin closed the topic.
    and it wasnt the nice cloud fella either....

• Registered Users Posts: 5,049 ✭✭✭Cloud

What browser are you using Hobbes?

Trying to correct for NS 4.76 now.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5,049 ✭✭✭Cloud

I can't see any HTML errors in the code, nasty Netscape strikes again :(

Strike that, I sorted out a layers problem in the code.

• Registered Users Posts: 20,099 ✭✭✭✭WhiteWashMan

ta

Advertisement