Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Wolf Parade - Apologies to the Queen Mary

Options
  • 05-10-2005 12:29am
    Registered Users Posts: 3,329 ✭✭✭

Anyone heard this album?

It's been getting very good reviews (not to mention the Pitchfork 9.2 rating last week), and I've been listening to it a lot recently. Some website I read says they're for fans of Modest Mouse and Arcade Fire.

I don't know too much about the band themselves (from Montreal I think), but the album sure is a good one.

Not too long either, at 48 minutes. I find albums longer than an hour too hard to listen to at one time.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 9,035 ✭✭✭Royale with Cheese

Haven't heard it yet but I have heard some hype about them, the word is spreading. 48 minutes isn't exactly a short album. I don't know what type of music you listen to but most of the albums i'm in to are well below an hour.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,291 ✭✭✭eclectichoney

really loving this record alright - can definitely see the modest mouse and arcade fire comparisons.. in a good way though :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 763 ✭✭✭goo

Whelans - November 27th
    www.myspace.com/wolfparade - couple of songs

Advertisement