Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Official Detox Tracklisting!!!!!

Options
  • 04-10-2005 6:43pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 612 ✭✭✭

<snip>edit if u want
    and
    http://www.aftermathmusic.com/
    1. Intro
    2. Big Bang
    3. Rendevouz ft. Busta Rhymez and Natedogg
    4. Compton`s Finest ft. Game
    5. Runnin` Thangs ft Eminem and 50 cent
    6. Fiya ft. Warren G and Xzibit
    7. Seven Years (s***) - ft. Hitman
    8. Chronic 101 ft. Nas, Hitman and Lil Jon
    9. Gangsta Music ft. Rakim and Game
    10. Cycle of Dre ft. Eminem
    11. Bottles Up ft. 50 cent
    12. Smoke Like Us ft. Jay Z and Busta Rhymez
    13. Do It Again ft. Snoop Dog and Eve
    14. Real Niggaz ft. Mike Jones
    15. That The Way ft.G.A.G.E and Stat Quo
    16. Kick Yo Ass ft. MC Shan, MC Ren, Ice Cube and Rakim
    17. Can`t Stop, Won`t stop ft. Bishop Lamont and Eve
    18. Show Me Luv ft. Ice Cube and Mary J Blidge
    19. Pass The Torch ft. Eminem and Nate Dogg
    20. Aftermath ft Aftermath Records

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 8,503 ✭✭✭Makaveli

Edited indeed and you're getting banned for a week.
    You have been explictly told on two prior occassions not to link to your site, but you've done it again.

• Registered Users Posts: 925 ✭✭✭David19

I'd say thats not the real tracklist. The last ever dre album and snoop is only one track? Also i doubt dre would put mike jones and lil john on his album. Also did hitman not leave aftermath? I think dre has only started to make this album. He was finishing up busta's and eve's.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,464 ✭✭✭Kristok

Hmm tracklists how boring. Whats the release date for the album, if it hasnt got one yet why would there even be a tracklisting?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,799 ✭✭✭Tha Gopher

Oh for christ sakes.....

Listen, track lists are finalised in the weeks before the album gets pressed. Detox earliest possible release date is spring/summer next year, more likely winter.

Fake lists and interviews can be spotted a mile away, primarily due to the appaling grammer and spelling in the sh1te (Busta RHYMEZ? Gerrouvit!). A smoking song with Jay Z? Jay gave up weed a while back(as did Dre apparently), he doesnt really do weed songs no more

The title Seven Years is clever by whoever made this list (*1999-2006) but its still sh1te

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,549 ✭✭✭scuba steve

That cant be an official track list, maybe a possible one but deff not e real one. The album isnt even finished yet

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 888 ✭✭✭Kanney

Highly doubt it is the tracklist. Im very interested in checking up news on Shady Aftermath and this hasnt been announced on those fansites.

Advertisement