Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Tune ups

Options
  • 04-10-2005 6:13pm
    Registered Users Posts: 10,894 ✭✭✭✭

I bought a 1:10 rc car a couple of years ago from boys toys...after getting a fer repairs done and tune ups i ran outta money...so the car has been left untouched. I was wondering where i should go to get a tune up (around Dublin area) that's a bit cheaper than boys toys.
    Thans

Comments

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 3,455 Mod ✭✭✭✭coolwings

Try the links in the General Guide thread, there are a couple of alternatives.

Which place is most value would depend to a certain extent on what make of car you've got.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 49 boyracer87

I bought a 1:10 rc car a couple of years ago from boys toys...after getting a fer repairs done and tune ups i ran outta money...so the car has been left untouched. I was wondering where i should go to get a tune up (around Dublin area) that's a bit cheaper than boys toys.
    Thans
    Why dont you tune it yourself?

Advertisement