Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

Jap Honda Navigation System

Options
  • 04-10-2005 3:44pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 71 ✭✭

Just imported a honda integra from Japan. It has a honda navigation system in it that also has tv stations, dvd, cd, mini disc and tape deck. Thing is its in Japanese and so are all the buttons so having a hard time trying to use anything apart from the cd player. Anyone know if there is anything that can be done about this? A cd or software to change it to english or anywhere I could get a manual in english to try and make sense of the buttons? Rang Honda Ireland and they basically don't want to know as its an import.

Any help would be great.

Thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,375 ✭✭✭5500

Is it a Double Din unit?Any make or model number on it?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 71 ✭✭CelticChick

ye its a double din. I didn't see any model or make on it but I will have a look again more closely and see if it has anything on it.

• Registered Users Posts: 18,484 ✭✭✭✭Stephen

Dunno about the navigation and stuff, but for the tv channels: As its a Jap TV, its most likely it will only display NTSC signals without it looking distorted/black 'n white, etc. If its a particularly fancy or fairly new one it may be multiformat and display PAL, but I wouldn't bet on it.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 46 Ayashii

If you can PM me a couple of close up pics of the main buttons/menus etc I will try to translate them for you.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 71 ✭✭CelticChick

Hi Ayashii

Thank you so much, I will do that later and send them onto you.

Thanks a million!

• Advertisement
Advertisement