Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

honda parts

Options
  • 04-10-2005 11:43am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 267 ✭✭

hi all i was wondering does anybody know where i could get a front left wishbone suspension for a 1995 Lsi civic coupe, ive emailed traynors today but no response so far.. :(

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,956 ✭✭✭layke

I know where you can get a NEW one cheaper then a dealship.

However a scrappy is your best bet, I had to get one from the UK for my old 93 before I sold her on.

www.tuningfactory.ie they may have a spare lying about. If you are looking for a new one ask for Jeff he's the parts guy although he's usually there after 7.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,450 ✭✭✭blastman

Traynor's don't seem too bothered about replying to emails. You're better off ringing them or going down for a look in person.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 267 ✭✭sniper83

thanks lads i will! had a look at tuning factories site there never saw so many sweet integra's!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 256 ✭✭$lash

Ring traynors .... The wishbone should be the same as a civic hatch or saloon

Advertisement