Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

BKIS - Gigsmart Acoustic DCU Thursday

Options
  • 04-10-2005 10:39am
    Registered Users Posts: 3,476 ✭✭✭

DCUgig.jpg

Hey,

We're doing this acoustic gig on Thursday 6th in the beta bar/old bar or hub - whichever you call it! UCD gig went really well, the eclectic were class. Free in so hope to see y'all there!

CoNoR

Comments

• Moderators, Education Moderators Posts: 8,561 Mod ✭✭✭✭Rhyme

Sounds nice, might trot along. Thanks.

• Registered Users Posts: 455 ✭✭Ferror

Time??

Sounds great, i'll be there... :)

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 4,436 Mod ✭✭✭✭Suaimhneach

The place will be really busy because its Clubs and Socs day that day :)

Looks good, I'll pop along.

btw, the old bar and new bar are IN the Hub, and alpha is old one, beta is new one :)

• Moderators, Education Moderators Posts: 8,561 Mod ✭✭✭✭Rhyme

Jesjes wrote:
    the old bar and new bar are IN the Hub, and alpha is old one, beta is new one :)
    Now im confused as to where the gig is on... guess ill 'hang' around

• Registered Users Posts: 3,476 ✭✭✭ShriekingSheet

you're kidding me?? ha ha :) I was told it was the old bar aka the beta bar! Ah well by the sounds of it they're close enough together! I'd imagine it's wherever bands usually play but I hope they don't usually play in both!!

Great to hear there'll be a good crowd. I love DCU, been out to a couple of parties and a couple of inter college football matches but haven't been for a while. We're gonna give it LOADS tomorrow night. fun fun fun :)

CoNoR

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,476 ✭✭✭ShriekingSheet

Show starts at 8pm with Colin Scallan, DEFINITELY IN THE ALPHA BAR! :)
    Think we're on bout half 9. Really looking forward to it. Hope to see you there

CoNoR

Advertisement