Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Delorentos, Bank Bar, Fri 7th Oct

Options
  • 03-10-2005 11:47pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 134 ✭✭

Hey Folks,

Delorentos play the Bank Bar (Cnr Gladstone & O'Connell Street, Waterford City) this Friday 7th of October as part of their national tour.

Delorentos release their debut EP, Leave It On, on 14 October 2005 on Cottage/Delo Records, and celebrate with a national tour, which rumbles into the Waterford on the 7th..

entry is 6 eurons, and the door is from 8.

Drop in for a great nights music! :D

www.delorentos.net

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 594 ✭✭✭Tanabe

Listened to a song available on their website, sounds interesting. Worth a look on Oct 7th ;)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 28,128 ✭✭✭✭Mossy Monk

god i love my job. it always gets in the way of things :mad: what i want for Christmas is a 9-5 job

• Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators, Regional South East Moderators Posts: 28,470 Mod ✭✭✭✭Cabaal

Mossy Monk wrote:
    god i love my job. it always gets in the way of things :mad: what i want for Christmas is a 9-5 job

shhhh, you love your job ;)
    Now go to the corner and cry!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 134 ✭✭delorentos

hey folks, this is on tonight!

if you can't make it, we'll also be on Roddy Cleere's show and also Beat FM tonight.

thanks!

(you should try make it down though!)

Advertisement