Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

Contact numbers for parts online

Options
  • 03-10-2005 7:46pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1,135 ✭✭✭

I'm trying to find a list of scrap yards in Ireland to get an indicator switch with wiring for a 92 Mitsubishi Colt. I tried the golden pages but not much comes up. What are scrap yards called other than breakers? Can anyone recommend a good site I can use to find these? Or has anyone got a spare indicator switch with wiring for a 92 mitsubishi colt lying around their house that they care to part with ? ;)

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,180 ✭✭✭Interceptor

Search for 'car dismantlers' and you will win the jackpot.

'c

• Registered Users Posts: 51,158 ✭✭✭✭bazz26

It also might be worth your while buying a copy of Autotrader magazine. It has a whole section dedicated to breakers/scrap yards advertising especially up North where the parts are cheaper.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,135 ✭✭✭KlodaX

dead on ... thanks a million :)

Advertisement