Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Subscribing to threads

• 10-09-2001 7:50pm
    Registered Users Posts: 12,309 ✭✭✭✭

[EDIT]: Nevermind - found that bit out... - any chance we can have the "Email Notification" checkbox under the message input textarea cleared by default?

=--=--=--

PS:
    Any chance of an "unsubscribe from all threads" link in the Control Panel? ... gets to be a bit much clicking unsubscribe, going back - clicking unsubscribe, going back - clicking unsubscribe, etc. etc. ... it would just need to be a link to here

Cheers,
    Post edited by Shield on

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 7,098 ✭✭✭corkie

• Registered Users Posts: 5,049 ✭✭✭Cloud

Yep, working on it.

J.
    --

• Moderators, Music Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 9,389 Mod ✭✭✭✭Lenny

That thing is wreaking my head, gotte over 200 mails in the past 2/3 days :mad:

• Business & Finance Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 32,387 Mod ✭✭✭✭DeVore

I got that too for a short while but I turned it off in Options and it hasnt happened since.

If cloud is working on it you can bet its fixed pretty damn quick tho :)

DeV.

Advertisement