Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

Capacitor Issues

Options
  • 03-10-2005 3:14pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 246 ✭✭

Having some problems with my Flux Capacitor. Any Ideas or anyone know where I can a spare

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,791 ✭✭✭prospect

Sure:

Tie a long, uninsulated, cable to it, and during the next thunder & lightening storm, find a really high building and stand on top of it, and hold the other end of the cable in the air.

Or, park across a railway track and wait for the next high speed freight train. Park sideways for greater effect.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,984 ✭✭✭Johnny Storm

I have an old set of dilithium crystals that dont get much use these days. Make me an offer if they'd be any good for you ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 2,376 ✭✭✭Squirrel

Advertisement