Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Pretty gerbil plus tank looking for a loving home

Options
  • 03-10-2005 1:28pm
    Registered Users Posts: 5,132 ✭✭✭

jgoneedited.jpg
    This is Joan (pic taken in an empty tank to get a better shot), origionally came to us for a year with her sister as long term fosters. Their owner has decieded not to return to Ireland and sadly since then her sister passed away. Joan approx 2 yrs old so could still have another 2/3 years left. She has been health checked and is doing very well. She's a nosey but friendly girl.

She arrived with a 2 foot tank and can be rehomed with it.
    She has no allergies to woodchips but for her own comfort Carefresh bedding is better.

If you have the time and know how to give a little gerbil a home please contact me guineapigrescue123@eircom.net

Our website for more information (we are closing once the remainder of the rescues are rehomed). http://www.guinea-pig-rescue.com/homesNeeded.html

Joan the gerbil, Cotton and Bud and Wriggles and Oscar are still here looking for homes, the website hasn't been updated the other critters on it have all found homes.

Here's another piccy of Joan.
    jgthreeedited.jpg

*Note: Not suitable for breeding, we will not rehome where the intention is to breed from our animals*.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,959 ✭✭✭Nala

Oh my god she is so cute, she has the same markings as my rabbit except she is brown. I'd love to have her but I already have enough in my little gang, I really do...

Advertisement