Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

Stolen silver Volvo S70

Options
  • 03-10-2005 11:04am
    Registered Users Posts: 1,767 ✭✭✭

Hi there,

I realise this is a long shot but it would be great if someone could help me out.
    My fathers car was stolen last night from outside my mothers house. It's a silver Volvo S70TDi 99 TN 13*8 with a towbar. If anyone is in the Nenagh/Limerick area or indeed anywhere else and spots it, could you please ring Nenagh Guardaí at 067 31333.

Thanks,
    JT

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 88,978 ✭✭✭✭mike65

Will do, any pix per chance?

Mike.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,767 ✭✭✭eljono

Good news, car was found a couple of hours ago, barely scratched. Thanks Mike65

• Registered Users Posts: 2,376 ✭✭✭Squirrel

Good news eljono, glad to hear it

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,245 ✭✭✭drdre

Thats very good news. my dads volvo s80 t6 got stolen last year. and the guards were no help as they donot have fast cars to chase thiefs

• Registered Users Posts: 7,672 ✭✭✭whippet

is there any underlying damage? from rampig over curbs, footpaths?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,269 ✭✭✭MercMad

Any info on how it was stolen ?

Did they nick the keys etc... ?

Glad you got it back eitherways !

• Registered Users Posts: 1,767 ✭✭✭eljono

They actually drove it into a big field, burst through two gates with it and then abandoned it. Luckily it's a tank and there's only damage to the paint. Some relief, I was sure it would be burnt out and Gardaí thought it would be used in a raid or robbery.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,588 ✭✭✭Bluetonic

drdre wrote:
    Thats very good news. my dads volvo s80 t6 got stolen last year. and the guards were no help as they donot have fast cars to chase thiefs

It's considered a risk to public saftey for The Gardai to get involved in high speed chases.

• Registered Users Posts: 614 ✭✭✭Cucullan

Good to hear ye got it back I had just read it off the Guardian that it was stolen then I came on here and see you've got it back already. Technology eh!

Advertisement