Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

Stole Parts

Options
  • 03-10-2005 10:48am
    Registered Users Posts: 2,870 ✭✭✭

Im sure this has be posted before or simular topics , but im posting Cause I dont under stand , On saturday nite my car , a 94 honda Integra, was parked outside a friends house along with BMW's , MR2 Mer's and other makes off flash cars and some stupid C**t stole the badges of my car ... what the hell was the reason for that .. its only a honda .. its not even boy racered up , but they stole the Badges and tried to steal my hub cabs as well , The car looks terrible with out them .... stupid little b**t**d... I mean its a honda , its only worth €2000 and they picked it out of a line of cars each of them worth 10 times it , why would any want to steal the badges and try and steal the hub caps off an old honda :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:

thanks
    Rant over :mad: :mad: :mad:

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,375 ✭✭✭5500

More than likely a few 12 year olds...Unless its a type R and someone was nicking the red badge for there own car.

I dunno how many times the valve caps have been robbed off my car lately to "bling" the local kid's bmx's

• Registered Users Posts: 2,870 ✭✭✭Joeface

no itsnt an R-Type but it did have the honda badges with the red back ground
    i am seriously pissed ... the car looks terrible with out them GRRRRRRRR now i have to looking for them somewhere

• Registered Users Posts: 51,189 ✭✭✭✭bazz26

Sounds like some little scumbags robbed them for their Civic.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,375 ✭✭✭5500

If its any help you can pick them up on ebay for a couple of quid instead of going thru the main stealer or a motor factors

Advertisement