Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

Live Traffic Reports 103.2fm

Options
  • 03-10-2005 9:04am
    Users Awaiting Email Confirmation Posts: 371 ✭✭

City Council in association with Anna livia fm are brodcasting traffic news every 4mins live form the traffic control centre on 103.2fm
    7:30-10:00
    16:30-19:00

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,773 ✭✭✭Nuttzz

so this is back again, hope they have the licence situation sorted this time!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,613 ✭✭✭Big Nelly

And it is 8.45 and traffic report is.....>Dublin is at a f**king stand still like every other morning so why bother listening to this because we are just telling you what you already know and getting you in a worse mood because althought you did leave at 6 this morning you are still only at the end of your estate and there is no hope of you moving for the next 2 hrs.......and thank you for listening to the latest traffic report with thanks to ......for sponsoring us!! :D

• Moderators, Politics Moderators Posts: 39,183 Mod ✭✭✭✭Seth Brundle

I saw the sign on the M50 yesterday, tuned in and decided that your one on was so crap that I don't know if I'll bother tuning in again.
    As others have said, traffic is terrible everywhere. I don't need a radio to tell me that Im are stuck on a stretch of road with 999 other cars because Ireland has a fascination with crap junction planning.

• Users Awaiting Email Confirmation Posts: 371 ✭✭Traffic

And they also have a fasination with their cars

• Registered Users Posts: 7,674 ✭✭✭whippet

I tuned in yesterday evening to see what was the problem in my neck of the woods, no mention of any reason why it took me 47 minutes to travel the mile from ballymount road to the m50 slip road.

• Advertisement
Advertisement