Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Mister Wister

Options
  • 02-10-2005 6:04pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 372 ✭✭

i dont really like the name mister wister or the poem a bit furhter down as it seems a bit childish. but tell me what you think. good/bad/scary/non scary ect.
    MISTER WISTER

Chapter 1

“Tom! Time for bed!” Tom sighed, “okay just give me a minute!” he shivered it felt like he was being watched “No, now Tom” Tom raced up the stairs. If he had have looked around he might have seen the man staring in the sitting room window, bloody knife in hand, grinning manically. He sang out softly “To-o-om time for him to kill-ll-ll you-u-u” he giggled and put his hand on the window, he took it away leaving a greasy handprint behind, he rubbed it with his sleeve, erasing the handprint but spreading the grime “must be more c-c-careful, o-o-or m-m-master will eat me for dinner” his deranged eyes filled with fear “ can’t l-l-let t-t-that happen” his eyes were alert for danger, after all his master could be anywhere. He peered into the window to see if the family had a dog (master didn’t like dogs) his rancid breath, which stank of human flesh, fogged up the window. He turned and walked up the driveway his blood lust was going crazy, but he knew he mustn’t kill, not until his master ate, or at least was given a child, he for some reason liked to toy with them, make them think he was a friend, even teach them good manners he had always said, which was the first thing Adam learned that nasty children tasted nasty and good children tasted good, being good sweetened their flesh. He walked out of the drive way, maybe master wouldn’t know if he had one tiny little child first, NO, master can read minds, he WILL find out and the punishment will be bad “n-n-no n-n-not another p-p-punishment, we can’t have that” he giggled again, the last time he was punished was the final push, he went over the edge into craziness. He smiled master would be please, he chose a nice juicy, tender boy this time, maybe, maybe he would be rewarded! Master might let him go “n-no that would not be good” it was only through the masters intervention was he able to evade the police the last time, and the times before that. All he had to do was tell the master then go and find his dinner; he licked his cracking lips in anticipation. Master had said he would meet him in nearby ally he had to do was sing:

“Mister Wister,
    Come here now,
    Your food is ready and waiting,
    Come get it while the blood is hot,
    And throw it in the cooking pot”

And the master would appear, master hated the name Mister Wister it was so childish, although it did get the children to trust him, he wanted to be called by his real name, master hadn’t told him yet, for if his name were spoken three times in a row, everything bad he had done in his millennia or so on earth would come and cause him immense pain, then drag him down to hell, only to be re awakened when his servants poem would be spoken three times, replacing Mister Wister with his real name.
    He kept walking to till he reached the alley; he walked into the large black hole. Which engulfed him in darkness.
    He chanted the poem fearfully, he hoped master was in a good mood otherwise he was in trouble; he still had scars from last time.
    A black cloud swirled out of nowhere, no light could penetrate its’ thick oily surface. He started to shake, a dark figure immerged from the cloud, he looked at his slave “about time, Adam” he had an English accent, he sounded like he came from upper class Edwardians, during that time he had many a feast of children, children often disappeared in that time, it was so much fun, unlike today when one child goes missing there is a nation wide search. “I have a v-v-very t-tasty child for you master” he giggled again “well it better be better than last time” he sounded like the whole ritual was boring “oh he is, don’t worry master he’s particularly juicy and tender” “he better be or I might just have to punish you again, we wouldn’t want that would we? Do you remember last time?” “Y-yes m-m-master, no we wouldn’t w-w-want t-t-that again” Adam shuddered remembering the grueling horror he went through, his master seemed satisfied “good, well what are you waiting for take me to him!” “O-O-Of course master, right a-a-away” Adam scurried out of the alleyway, Mister Wister followed, mouth salivating at the thought of a nice, juicy, tender little boy.
    Adam stared into the window, the boy had long since fell asleep, after using all the delaying tactics he knew, his mother was on the couch looking extremely tired after whines of “I want a glass of water, I need the toilet, I want all my cuddly toys with me!” had sent her racing up and down stairs. She got a shock, she glanced at the window and she was sure she saw a man with tattered clothes and a bloody knife staring in at her, she looked again, there was nothing outside except the wind, the twisting trees and a few cats and kittens, she laughed at herself “too much Stephen King books!” she turned on the television, she turned to Father Ted on channel four, little did she know her son was about to meet one of the most dangerous creatures known to man kind, of course he was by most forgotten as was his book. That was until Adam, a young wealthy business man, who was used to being lazy and using other people to get to the top, he decided to write a book, but he didn’t have the attention span, so he searched the libraries searching for old books to copy and pass off as his own, that was when he stumbled across and old book, Mister Wister, he stole it and brought it home, he read it aloud as he copied it, when he finished the newly conjured Mister Wister rose out of the book, he forced Adam to be his slave, his choices were serve Mister Wister or die, he like many others was afraid of death and its inevitability.
    Mister Wister slid into the room through the wall like it wasn’t even there. Not a lot of people can see dreams, but they are bubbles, floating around us every day, the dreams were sucked into our heads during the day and replayed at night, he slid into a bubble, Tom was dreaming of getting a dog for his birthday which wasn’t to far off.
    “Hello little one” Tom jumped where had this man come from? “Hello, who are you?” “I’m Mister Wister, and I’m here to play” he sounded sinister as he said play, but Tom was unaware of it “yay, I get a new play mate!” “Yes…Tom” “How did you know my name?” “Your mother told me” Tom looked at him, Mister Wister was sure the child wouldn’t believe him, but Tom like many children believed grown ups don’t lie. “Oh…are you friends with her” “yes, can you tell me something” hopefully the child would be a good boy that way he could have his monthly meal, he felt starving. “What?” “Are you a…good boy?” “Oh yes sir!” he added the sir to prove it; “I’m a very good boy” Mister Wister smiled as the innocent child just signed his death warrant.

Adam wandered through the estate looking in windows to see if any children were still there, then he found the perfect house there was a baby sitter, about sixteen years of age, he would be no problem, he walked around into the back and tested the back door to his surprise it was open, he crept in. He walked along the corridor, checking each door for the sitting room, it was the second last door, he walked in “hey what the **** are you doing in this-“ his voice caught in his throat when he saw the knife “hey man, what are you doin’ with that?” Adam laughed “killing you” Adam lunged at the teenager, the teenager dodged the blade, Adam continued to brandish the knife, he lunged again this time the teenager wasn’t so lucky, ha gasped as it caught him in the side leaving a small cut, blood soaked into his white t-shirt. Adam tackled the teenager and brought him to the ground “hey, please, please don’t hurt me, I don’t want to die” tears started to run down his face, Adam relished the fear, he slowly cut through the teenagers white t-shirt, he spread the material revealing his chest, he plunged the knife repeatedly into his chest, blood flowed freely out of his chest and soaked into his t-shirt and the carpet. The teenager writhed on the floor, excruciating pain flowing through his body; he wished death would come faster, to end this pain. Adam plunged the knife once more and rotated it and yanked it out viciously, the teenagers life departed, the pain went all he knew was peace.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 372 ✭✭crazy_dude6662

Adam giggled; he liked killing people, children the best as he liked the taste of them, if he wasn’t able to get children he settled with spam or corned beef, which also had a child meat flavor. Adam crept up the stairs and into the child’s bedroom, it was easy to spot it was covered in stickers and had MARK written on it with clowns in the shape of letters. The door opened easily, he looked to the bed, the sound of deep steady breathing filled the air, the lump on the bed moved in sync with the noise, he walked over, avoiding toys strewn across the floor, and pulled back the covers, the little boy looked peaceful sleeping there. His clown pajamas which were to big for him made him look fat (he begged his mother to buy them for him) Adam raised the knife ready to strike when Mark’s eyes snapped open, he saw a strange smelly man standing over him with a knife. Fear shot through him, he was old enough to know knifes were sharp and could cause pain, he tied to stay still to try to make the man think he was sleeping, maybe he would leave, the man stayed there, mark grew more afraid “MOMMY, DADDY HELP!!!” Adam giggled he knew something the child didn’t; there was no one around to help him. Adam laughed manically, Mark tried to get up, but Adam grabbed his shoulder and forced him down “and w-where do y-y-you think your g-g-going?” Mark was crying now, where were his mommy and daddy, why weren’t they helping? Adam brought the knife down slowly, bringing it to Marks chin level, he angled it down and plunged the knife into Marks flesh, Mark screamed in terror and pain “make it stop, make it stop!” he cried out in vain, pleading with this smelly man stop. Marks body went limp and his spirit departed and he knew no more pain, fear or sorrow he knew only peace Adam kept on stabbing, even after Marks body went limp, he tucked the knife into his belt, picked up the child and slung him across his shoulders fireman style.Adam went down the stairs, he went into the sitting room, the teenager’s blood was congealing, sticking to his body, t-shirt and the carpet, some of it was still wet, Adam put the child down and went over to the teenager he went through his pockets, he didn’t find much, a pair of sunglasses a girls phone number and a mobile, he had long ago found out that he couldn’t sell a mobile, nobody would buy it off him, he came across the wallet, for a sixteen year old he had a lot of money, about one hundred euro (he was going out that night after baby sitting) Adam took the whole wallet, if he left it fingerprints could be lifted, he would throw it away after he got a bit away from the murder scene. He tucked the wallet into his pocket, dipped his finger into the blood and licked it, it wasn’t as young as he liked but it tasted better than most kids his age would have, they all had chemicals in there blood from fast food and high concentrate sugary drinks and sweets, he must have lived a healthy lifestyle. He once again slung the child across his shoulders and left.

“TOM! WAKE UP, YOU’LL BE LATE FOR SCHOOL!” Tom snapped out of his dream and Mister Wister was pushed out of Tom’s mind. Mister Wister’s body filled with excruciating pain, he looked at tom’s mother with distain, it was her that cost him his meal, and no matter he would suck the child’s essence sooner or later.
    Adam dropped the child; the first rays of dawn lighted the sky, streaking it with purple, red and orange. Adam lit a fire, he took his knife from his belt and carved three thin slices from the child’s body, he took out the flask Mister Wister gave him, it heated the blood to body temperature Adam had no clue how it worked but that didn’t matter as long as it did it’s job, he drained some blood from the child into the flask, for later, he sucked some blood from the wound savoring the warm, salty taste, then he skewered the slices of meat onto a wire then he placed it onto the fire, the smell of roasting meat filled the small area where he lived, his mouth watered and drool flowed out of his mouth and onto his beard.
    Soon the meat was cooked Adam couldn’t stand it he ripped the meat off the wire, it being so thin it cooled quickly, he quickly ripped chunks out of the cooked meat, the sweet flavor washing over his taste buds, he savored the last bite, the temptation was too much he cut off another three slices, this time they were thicker, skewered them with the wire, cooked them then he tore off chunks with his teeth, sucking on the meat, draining the juices, he was about to have more but he told himself not to, he had another month to wait before he could have another child to eat, he covered the child with a blanket, so if anyone did stumble onto his lair they wouldn’t find the child, it had happened before, the young woman didn’t see Adam sneak up behind her, she was standing with a horrified, morbid, fascination (like when people slow there cars to see the crash) he stabbed her six times in the back, on the third he hit her heart, but he kept stabbing just to be sure, he then dumped her body in a ravine.

Darkness descended like a black blanket over the city, neon lights glowed and sparkled, out in the suburbs street lamps flickered on the sounds of children’s playing faded as they were called in, teenagers made there way to there usual haunts, the arcade, the playground (where they would smoke and beat up any unlucky passerby in an effort to impress there girlfriends).

Tom was tucked into bed, he drifted off with out the usual hassle of getting water, going to the bathroom and getting toys, his mother was relived it was rare she got to relax in the evening, she decided to have a bath and watch a movie, maybe anger management, she filled the bath, it was all foamy as she added bubble bath, she turned on some relaxing music (being careful not to have it too loud incase Tom called out). She lit a few candles and some incense, she stepped into the warm water, lay down and she felt completely at ease.

Mister Wister once again came into Tom’s dreams, he told Tom there were playing a game, Tom had to lie down and stay still while Mister Wister examined the patient they were playing doctor, or at least that’s what Mister Wister said, Mister Wister lifted up Toms pajama top and put his mouth over toms heart and sucked, essence flowed through him “owww, it hurts” tom started to cry, Mister Wister ignored this and kept on sucking his life essence, Tom went limp, he was dead, Mister Wister stood up and licked his lips, he felt good as he did after every meal, that warm glow, he licked his lips again making sure to get every last drop of life essence. Mister Wister didn’t know it but the woman he despised for disturbing his meal would soon be dead, she would come in as usual in the morning to wake Tom, she would find him in his bed, eyes hollow, stone cold, his face contorted in terror and pain, she would scream and have a heart attack, she would be found seven hours later, also dead after a client rang the bell, finding no-one home he would ask the neighbors, who would say they hadn’t seen her, they would worry and ring the police after all last time she was found nearly dead, he ex- husband came in and stabbed her three times. The police would check up on the husband who had gotten out of prison the week before, he was their main suspect

Advertisement